Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Note from the Other End of the Earth

An Absolute Miracle!!! The Wall Around Vivian's Creche

Dear Neil


I am now back in Cape Town, recharged after a much needed 2 weeks breakaway. Yes, our treasurer confirmed that R 8500.00 arrived on 23 July. We can now build the wall around Vivian's creche! Best quotation R 30,500. I have already received a cheque to paid the 50% deposit and will meet the contractors on Wednesday for a final site meeting. Thank you very, very much, Neil! The creche extension will be completed this week and after the builders move off the premises we will start with the wall.

The timing was an absolute miracle!!! So often I am in awe of the big plans I dream up for these projects, wondering if I ever manage to get enough funds to make them a reality. Some have taken 3 years but still, one after the other is being completed!



Please let me have all the names of the people thank?

I have asked some paint manufacturers for donations because the club wants to paint the wall and decorate some sections with childrens motives. I will take pictures and send them to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment