Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Note From A School Teacher at Stelly's High School

"From Comments" ... September 1, 1:53PM

Hi Gisella, Vivian, and Neil. I just wanted to tell you a bit of news. One of my students is a budding film-maker and to encourage her and to give her something more to put on her curriculum vitae I hired her to do the video of my wedding with the plan that I would pay for the rental of the camera and equipment and give her $100 for her work. Well, I was chatting with her 2 days ago and she said "Just put the $100 in the Project Hope box." So, we have $100 already from the wedding! As more comes in, I will let you know.



Ciao.



Diane

Diane and Nick, have been "an item" for several years and they engaged recently ... they are going to be married on July 31st 2011 ... and she has volunteered that gifts of money made at her wedding be donated on to Gisella and Vivian and Project Hope and the Lions Club of Table View ...

see: http://www.weddingmapper.com/dianeandnick/page/registry

Now her idea has gained momentium because she passed this idea forward ... one of her students has got hold of the and joined in ....

No comments:

Post a Comment